Rosé is my favorite kind of wine in the summer. It’s just nice to sit on your balcony and the sun is shining and you sip that earth’s greatest gift.
This week wine is called Col de l’Orb Saint-Chinian and it’s a Rosé.
- Year: 2011
- Region: Languedoc-Roussilon in France from Cave de Roquebrun
- Blend: Syrah and Grenache
- The color: Dark raspberry color
- Nose: Simple and medium
- Palate: Dry, fruity with refreshing acidity and broad texture with a medium finish
- Food pairing: Pizza, pasta and seafood.
- Alcohol: 13%
- Rate: 7/10, it’s good. It’s a good go-to rosé for every occasion but it’s nothing really special.